Clear Bracesat Dentalcare Bradford On Avon
Straighten your teeth with Clear Braces in Bradford On Avon
If you have crooked teeth and hate your smile, or if you would like your teeth straightened but don’t like the thought of metal braces, then these clear braces are for you!
Made from thin, clear, flexible plastic, these invisible braces sit over the top of your teeth. They are so discreet that most people won’t know that you’re having your teeth straightened and you can carry on with your work and social life as usual.
Every 2 weeks you change your custom-made aligners for a new set and little by little they move your teeth into the correct position. Treatment time varies according to each patient, but most people complete their teeth straightening within months.
Patients love these clear braces because they are removable so you take them out to eat, drink and brush your teeth.
Find out more by booking an appointment for a consultation to discuss clear dental braces.
Benefits of invisible braces in Bradford On Avon
There are many benefits in having invisible braces fitted at Bradford On Avon On Avon:
- There’s no metal or brackets or wires, these clear plastic braces sit over the top of your teeth which makes them practically invisible
- You can take these clear braces out which makes them more hygienic than traditional braces as you can maintain a better oral hygiene.
- Treatment time is quick, with most teeth being straightened within 3 to 12 months
- Clear braces are suitable for most adults and ages
- You will have a stunning new smile in just a matter of months and a boost to your confidence
- We offer affordable clear braces with 0% interest and options to spread the cost
- We work with you to achieve a personal, holistic approach that takes into account your dental and overall health
Frequently asked questions about the Clear Braces
How long do I need to wear my clear braces?
You should wear each aligner for a minimum of 20 to 22 hours a day. Usually each aligner is changed every 2 weeks.
Will clear braces hurt?
Like all dental braces, it may take a bit of time to get used to your new clear braces. You may experience some pressure on your teeth in the first few days and you may find that you salivate more and have a slight lisp. However, these issues will all settle down quickly as you get used to wearing your clear braces.
Can I eat with my clear braces in?
No, you must remove your dental braces to eat and drink otherwise your teeth will get heavily stained. You can only drink water with your aligners in.
How do I clean my clear braces?
You can gently clean your braces with your toothbrush and toothpaste.