Membership Planat Dentalcare Bradford On Avon
Enjoy flexible, affordable dental care with our Membership Plan at Dentalcare Bradford On Avon
The Dentalcare team are dedicated to looking after you and promoting dental health at all times. We believe in working closely with our patients, providing high quality treatment to help you enjoy lifelong natural teeth, healthy gums and confident smiles.
Our Plan represents great value for our patients, where you can spread the cost and regularly attend Dental Appointments to avoid potential iral health problems in the future. As a member you don’t have to wait for an appointment availability, we have reserved spaces, so that we can see you within few days.
Our Pure Plan Plus is just £14.65 per month and Premium Plans
are only £26.55 per month
Regular attendance to see your dentist and dental hygienist helps us to improve and maintain your oral health.
Our aim is to provide easy access and wide range of choice to all of our patients and that is why we also provide the flexibility of our dental Plans.
There is something to suit everyone’s needs.
We have Plan for Private and NHS patients. If you are a NHS patient who enjoys the benefits of seeing the dental hygienist privately, then one of our hygiene plans is just perfect for you.
Quality, Affordable Care Made Easier with Dentalcare Group
What can you expect as a member?
- Inclusive dental examinations
- Inclusive dental hygiene treatments
- Complimentary small X rays when required as part of your examination
- 10% discount on prices for stain removal (Airflow), deep clean sensation
- 10% discount on prices for stain general and cosmetic private treatment
- 10% discount on prices for home teeth whitening (*subject to suitability)
- Convenient Direct Debit payments.
- Excellent appointment availability
- Express check-out
- Regular attendance
- Peace of mind
Discover choice of our plans at Dentalcare Bradford On Avon
Hygiene Plan (recommended for patients, who regularly attend Practice as an NHS patients and would like to benefit from private Hygiene Appointments without worrying about the cost).
|30 Minute Hygiene appointment||2 per year||£8.33|
|30 Minute Hygiene appointment||4 per year||£16.66|
Pure Plan Plus
|Dental Examinations||2 per year||2 per year|
|30 minute Hygiene Treatment||2 per year||4 per year|
|Oral cancer screenings||✔||✔|
|Emergency Assessment and Advice||✘||1 per year|
|X rays when required as part of your examination||✔||✔|
|10% discount on General Private Treatment Fees*||✔||✔|
|10% discount on Home Teeth Whitening Fees**||✔||✔|
|10% discount on Air-flow Fees, deep clean sensation||✔||✔|
** Subject to suitability
Is My Personal Information Safe when I Join the Dentalcare Plan?
What do you need to know about terms and Conditions?
• Your monthly payments will be taken on or around the 10th of each month by our administrators Privilege Plan Ltd and their name will appear on your bank statement
• Your benefits will commence following your first monthly payment and your next routine appointment will be included as one of your plan entitlements
• You will not be asked to sign a contract and you may leave the plan at any time by contacting your bank or building society or directly with Privilege Plan Ltd on 01536 771219.
• If your Direct Debit payments fail three times consecutively we may cancel your membership
• Patients are responsible for making and attending appointments provided by the plan
• Entitlements not used in any given period may not be carried forward or refunded
• Your membership is continuous and does not require renewing each year
• In the unlikely event of you cancelling your plan you may be required to pay for your last appointment and we reserve the right to recover any discounts applied to treatment completed in the previous six-month period.
• We ask that you provide 3 months of notice to leave the plan